Cascadia is working in parallel with Multnomah County and the Oregon Health Authority, as well as following CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines to protect our employees, clients, and community members. At this time, masks are required at all of our facilities.
Cascadia’s Incident Command Center Team has ensured a consistent approach across the agency.
- We are ensuring we have adequate supplies for prevention and preparedness.
- We have protocols in place for clients and colleagues with suspected signs or symptoms of flu or coronavirus.
- We have cleaning plans in place for each site, where sanitizing is happening multiple times throughout the day.
- We are limiting external access at our residential facilities for individuals with signs or symptoms of cold, flu, or coronavirus.
- We have plans in place to address absenteeism among our staff.
- We are reaching out to our most vulnerable community members — including those who are houseless, or have limited access to information and resources – to make sure they have trustworthy information.