Ways to Give
Our community of supporters is the bridge for helping Cascadia serve individuals and families in need. Join us in creating a whole community by making a gift today.
Give by Mail/Check
Make checks payable to Cascadia Health
Office of Philanthropy
PO Box 8459
Portland, OR 97207
Gifts in Kind
Non-cash gifts such as clothing, blankets, and other items.
Access the donation form here.
Shopping with a Cause
Link Your Amazon Account on AmazonSmile
You can support Cascadia by selecting us as your favorite charity at smile.amazon.com and buying eligible AmazonSmile items. Every purchase you make helps to keep our clients, residents, staff, and greater community healthy.
Link Your Fred Meyer Rewards Card
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Cascadia through Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards program and Fred Meyer will donate to Cascadia when you shop. Don’t worry, you will still get your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates. It’s an easy win-win!
Fred Meyer has donated over $5k to Cascadia since 2014. Learn more about Community Rewards on Fred Meyer’s website.
- If you have a Fred Meyer Rewards account, log in to your account online then:
- Click “My Account” in the top right
- Click “Community Rewards” in the menu on the left
- Search for “Cascadia” (our number is “FR123”) and click “Enroll”
- If you don’t have an online account yet, create one with your Rewards Card number or alternate ID.
- If you don’t have a Rewards Card, apply at the Customer Service Desk at any Fred Meyer store.
Recycle Your Bottles and Cans
Call 503-927-0630 or email email@example.com to receive your BottleDrop blue recycling bag. The blue bags have a special bar code indicating that this is a donation for Cascadia.
- Fill the bag with empty cans and bottles
- Drop the bottles off at any conveniently located BottleDrop center. There is an outside drop box at each location that makes the process quick and easy
- If you already have a BottleDrop account you can designate your funds to Cascadia on their website
- The funds from the cans and bottles will be sent directly to Cascadia and used to support Cascadia programs