Apply to Live at Lafayette Court Apartments
Waitlist Opening January 12, 2023
***The waitlist is now closed***
The waitlist for Lafayette Court will open on Thursday, January 12, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting one week before (January 5, 2023). The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been started.
Lafayette Court Apartments are non-subsidized, affordable apartments. See details in the description below.
Important Waitlist Information
For Cascadia’s housing waitlists, we use an online application process through RentCafe. This allows us to open our waitlists more frequently and maintain shorter waitlists. This also ensures the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and that the process is in compliance with all government entities.
We are now allowing applicants to pre-register their applications up to a week before the waitlist opens. Pre-registering is the process of either making an account with RentCafe, or linking an existing RentCafe account with the specific waitlist you are applying for. Please note that even if you pre-register your application in advance, you will still need to start your application after the waitlist opens on January 12 at 10:00 a.m.
We recommend reading these instructions to familiarize yourself with the system before the waitlist opens. This system requires that you create an account (email address and password) and that you accept the terms and conditions for RentCafe during the process.
- Applicants will need a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (i.e., case manager using one email address for multiple clients) will not work. There are many free services to create an email address if you or your client don’t have one, including Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook.
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and/or email address are required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require their full name and date of birth in the application.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
- Please be sure to answer the questions accurately; this helps ensure your application can move forward.
Need help? Read these instructions.
8714-8728 SE Lafayette Street — located in the Lents neighborhood of Portland
Lafayette Court Apartments are 31 non-subsidized units (15 studios and 16 one-bedrooms). This property is for elderly or disabled individuals. Only applicants at or below 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI) can qualify for Lafayette Court.