Lafayette Court Apartments
**UPDATE** The waitlist is now closed. Sign up for future notifications. The waitlist for Lafayette Court will open on Thursday, September 10, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. The waitlist will be closed after the first forty applications have been processed. We encourage you to read through the terms and conditions to save time during the registration process.
Lafayette Court Apartments are non-subsidized, affordable apartments. See details in the description below.
We are using a new housing application system, RENTCafe, which is an online application process. This means that waitlists are shorter and open more frequently. This also allows us to ensure the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and the process is in compliance with all government entities.
This system requires that you create a login (user name and password) and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process.
The waitlist will be closed after the first forty applications have been processed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. We will respond as soon as we can.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address are also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need an annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these user tips.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Lafayette Court Apartments 8714-8728 SE Lafayette Street, Portland, OR 97266
31 non-subsidized units: 15 studios ($475/month) and 16 one bedrooms ($550/month)
This property is for elderly or disabled individuals.
Only applicants at or below 60% of the Area Median Income (AMI) can qualify for Lafayette Court.