Apply to Live at Vermont Springs Apartments
Waitlist Opening December 15, 2022
**The waitlist is now closed**
Cascadia Health is opening the waitlist for Vermont Springs Apartments on Thursday, December 15, 2022, at 10 a.m. You can pre-register your application up to a week before (starting December 8, 2022). The waitlist will close after 100 applications have been started.
Vermont Springs Apartments are one-bedroom units for disabled individuals and families needing independent housing. These apartments are for households that qualify for HUD Subsidy – Low to Extremely Low (Zero) income. This is a HUD-subsidized property and the waitlist will be ordered by preferences, and then time and date.
Important Waitlist Information
For Cascadia’s housing waitlists, we use an online application process through RentCafe. This allows us to open our waitlists more frequently and maintain shorter waitlists. This also ensures the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and that the process is in compliance with all government entities.
We are now allowing applicants to pre-register their applications up to a week before the waitlist opens. Pre-registering is the process of either making an account with RentCafe, or linking an existing RentCafe account with the specific waitlist you are applying for. Please note that even if you pre-register your application in advance, you will still need to start your application after the waitlist opens on December 15 at 10:00 a.m.
We recommend reading these instructions to familiarize yourself with the system before the waitlist opens. This system requires that you create an account (email address and password) and that you accept the terms and conditions for RentCafe during the process.
- Applicants will need a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (i.e., case manager using one email address for multiple clients) will not work. There are many free services to create an email address if you or your client don’t have one, including Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook.
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and/or email address are required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require their full name and date of birth in the application. If called for an interview appointment, applicants will need the following: valid IDs for all household members 18 and older, social security cards for everyone in the household, birth certificates for everyone in the household, and proof of all income and assets.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
- Please be sure to answer the questions accurately; this helps ensure your application can move forward.
Need help? Read these instructions.
1825 SW Vermont Street, Portland, OR 97219
Located in the Hillsdale neighborhood, Vermont Springs Apartments are one-bedroom units for disabled individuals and families needing independent housing. These apartments are for households that qualify for HUD Subsidy – Low to Extremely Low (Zero) income.