Vermont Springs Apartments – CLOSED
THE WAITLIST IS CLOSED. Registration for the Vermont Springs Apartments will open on November 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. and the waitlist will open at 10:00 a.m. The waitlist will close after 50 applicants.
We encourage you to read through the terms and conditions to save time during the registration process.
Vermont Springs Apartments are one-bedroom apartments. This is a HUD subsidy and waitlist is by preferences, and then time and date.
We will be using a new housing application system, RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a log in (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process. The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been processed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. We will respond as soon as we can.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these updated user tips.
Vermont Springs Apartments
1825 SW Vermont Street, Portland, OR 97219
One- bedroom units