Clinton Ridge Apartments
Waitlist opening October 6, 2022
** The waitlist is now closed **
We are opening the waitlist for a studio apartment in our Alcohol and Drug-Free Clinton Ridge Apartments on Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. We are letting applicants pre-register their applications now, but in order to be on the waitlist, applicants will need to start their application after the waitlist is opened on October 6 at 10:00 a.m. The waitlist will close after the first 25 applications have been started.
There is one non-project-based studio apartment available. The rent for this studio apartment is expected to be about $460/month.
To qualify for an affordable apartment at Clinton Ridge, applicants must have a monthly income of at least 1.5 times the rent amount, but not have an income that’s above 40% AMI ($30,000 for a one-person household).
To be accepted onto the waitlist, the pre-application and either the Alcohol and Drug-Free self-certification or Alcohol and Drug-Free verification form must be completed in full.
Important Waitlist information
For Cascadia’s housing waitlists, we use an online application process through RentCafe. This allows us to open our waitlists more frequently and maintain shorter waitlists. This also ensures the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and that the process is in compliance with all government entities.
We are now allowing applicants to pre-register their applications up to a week before the waitlist opens. Pre-registering is the process of either making an account with RentCafe, or linking an existing RentCafe account with the specific waitlist you are applying for. Please note that even if you pre-register your application in advance, you will still need to start your application after the waitlist opens on October 6 at 10:00 a.m.
If you want to apply to join more than one waitlist, you will need to pre-register these applications separately. If you are also applying for the waitlist for Tryon Mews Apartments (waitlist opening October 7), please visit the Tryon Mews webpage on or after Friday, September 30, and pre-register that application separately.
We recommend reading these instructions to familiarize yourself with the system before the waitlist opens. This system requires that you create an account (email address and password) and that you accept the terms and conditions for RentCafe during the process.
- Applicants will need a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (i.e., case manager using one email address for multiple clients) will not work. There are many free services to create an email address if you or your client don’t have one, including Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook.
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and/or email address are required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require their full name and date of birth. For subsidized housing, we also require a social security number.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
- Please be sure to answer the questions accurately; this helps ensure your application can move forward.
- If you are applying for more than one waitlist, you will need to pre-register each application separately.
Need help? Read these instructions.
Clinton Ridge Apartments, 2730 SE 92nd Ave., Portland OR 97266
Clinton Ridge is a 28-unit Alcohol and Drug-Free apartment building located in the Powellhurst-Gilbert neighborhood of Portland.
As an Alcohol and Drug-Free property, drug testing and clean urinalysis results (including alcohol panel) are required prior to move-in and randomly thereafter during tenancy. Urinalysis results are required within 10 days of being called for a unit. Furthermore, applicants must verify that they have had a minimum of 30 days of recent, active engagement in a program of recovery/treatment when a unit is offered.