Lone Pine Apartments
THE WAITLIST IS NOW CLOSED. Registration for the Lone Pine Apartments will February 14, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. and the waitlist will open at 10:00 a.m. The waitlist will close after 50 applicants.
We encourage you to read through the terms and conditions to save time during the registration process.
Lone Pine Apartments are one-bedroom apartments. This is a HUD subsidy and waitlist is by preferences, and then time and date.
We are using a new housing application system, RENTCafe, which is an online application process. This means that waitlists are shorter and open more frequently. This also allows us to ensure the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and the process is in compliance with all government entities.
This system requires that you create a log in (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process. You can read the terms and conditions here, prior to the waitlist opening to save time suring the application process.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these user tips.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your popup blocker when accessing the application.
Lone Pine Apartments, 111 NE 162nd Avenue, Portland, OR 97230
One-bedroom apartments for disabled individuals and families needing independent housing. These apartments are for households that qualify for HUD Subsidy — Low to Extremely Low (Zero) income.