Midland Commons Apartments
** The waitlist is now closed.** The waitlist for Midland Commons will open today, April 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. We will be using our housing application system, RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a login (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process.
Please see the details in the description below.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address is also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number, and demographics information
- We will need annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these instructions.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Midland Commons Apartments 2830 SE 127th Ave., Portland OR 97236
Midland Commons has 45 units total: 9 studios, 32 one-bedrooms, 4 two-bedrooms.
Of these, 24 are affordable, non-subsidized units. Studios are $475/month, one-bedrooms are $550/month, two bedrooms are $745/month.
Applicants must have a monthly income of at least 1.5 times the rent amount.
Only applicants who have a disability and are at or below 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI) can qualify for Midland Commons.