Apply to Live at Midland Commons Apartments
***THE WAITLIST IS NOW CLOSED***
Waitlist Opening January 26, 2023
The waitlist for Midland Commons will open on Thursday, January 26, 2023, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting one week before (January 19, 2023). The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been started.
Midland Commons Apartments are non-subsidized, affordable units. See details in the description below.
Important Waitlist Information
For Cascadia’s housing waitlists, we use an online application process through RentCafe. This allows us to open our waitlists more frequently and maintain shorter waitlists. This also ensures the application process is fair and equitable, that the applications we receive are accurate and complete, and that the process is in compliance with all government entities.
We are now allowing applicants to pre-register their applications up to a week before the waitlist opens. Pre-registering is the process of either making an account with RentCafe, or linking an existing RentCafe account with the specific waitlist you are applying for. Please note that even if you pre-register your application in advance, you will still need to start your application after the waitlist opens on January 26 at 10:00 a.m.
We recommend reading these instructions to familiarize yourself with the system before the waitlist opens. This system requires that you create an account (email address and password) and that you accept the terms and conditions for RentCafe during the process.
- Applicants will need a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (i.e., case manager using one email address for multiple clients) will not work. There are many free services to create an email address if you or your client don’t have one, including Gmail, Yahoo!, and Outlook.
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and/or email address are required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require their full name and date of birth in the application.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
- Please be sure to answer the questions accurately; this helps ensure your application can move forward.
Need help? Read these instructions.
2830 SE 127th Ave., Portland OR 97236
Midland Commons has 45 units total: 9 studios, 32 one-bedrooms, 4 two-bedrooms.
Of these, 24 are affordable, non-subsidized units. Studios are $500/month, one-bedrooms are $575/month, two bedrooms are $775/month.
Applicants must have a monthly income of at least 1.5 times the rent amount.
Only applicants who have a disability and are at or below 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI) can qualify for Midland Commons.