Tillicum Court Apartments
**UPDATE: The waitlist is now closed.** The waitlist for the Tillicum Court will open on April 8, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. You can pre-register your application account starting at 9:00 a.m. We will be using a new housing application system, RENTCafe. This system requires that you create a login (user name and password), and that you accept terms and conditions for RENTCafe during the process. You can read the terms and conditions here, prior to the waitlist opening.
The waitlist will be closed after the first 50 applications have been processed. If you have questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com. We will respond as soon as we can.
- Applicants will need to have a unique email address in order to register and apply. Using one email address for several applicants (ex: if case management were assisting multiple clients) will not work!
- We will need to contact applicants, so a phone number and mailing address are also required.
- For all household members 18 and older, we require: full name, date of birth, social security number.
- We will need an annual household income.
- If you are working with a case manager or advocate, please provide their contact information.
Need help? Read these instructions.
If you are using a pop-up blocker extension on Chrome, please disable your pop-up blocker when accessing the application.
Tillicum Court Apartments 5135 SE 73rd Avenue, Portland, OR 97206
Located in the Arleta/Mount Scott area directly behind The Mercado.
Studio and one-bedroom units