November 11, 2019
Cascadia is Offering $1,000 Sign-On Bonus for Residential Positions
At Cascadia’s residential centers, your work will make a real impact in our community.
Other than on call, all of Cascadia’s residential positions are providing a up to a $1000 sign on Bonus through 12/31/2019. Our programs are located at various sites in Portland and Portland Metro area; Clackamas, Multnomah and Washington county. These include Portland; NE, SE, NW, SW and East and Mid County; Gateway, Rockwood, Woodvillage, Gresham, Oregon City, Gladstone, and Wilsonville.
What positions are available?
- Skill Trainers
- Counselor III (Case Managers)
- Treatment Specialist
- Residential Counselors
- Secure Treatment Specialist
What qualifications are you looking for?
- Entry level – No Degree
- Education in a behavioral or social science from an accredited college or university
- Qualified Mental Health Associates
- Qualified Mental Health Professionals
- Caregivers, direct support professionals and CNAs
What kind of experience is helpful to have in these programs?
- Prior experience working/volunteer in mental health and/or SUD
- Prior experience working in any residential program supporting those with other behavioral challenges or diagnoses
- Prior program leadership experience
- Prior experience in case management
- Prior experience in medication administration
- Prior experience using electronic medical or health record systems
- Prior experience serving diverse populations and demonstrative ability to provide culturally appropriate services
What are some knowledge skills and abilities that help with this work?
- Demonstrative ability to provide culturally appropriate interactions in working with our consumers and colleagues
- Understand, appreciate, and respect diversity and cultural differences
- Emotional IQ: Ability to effectively communicate and engage with others
- Ability to be dependable
- Respect client confidentiality
- Knowledge of Trauma Informed Care
What makes this a good fit for me?
- A desire to help others
- A general understanding of cultural differences
- Caring and compassionate
- Patience and understanding
- Dedication and commitment
To learn more and apply, visit Cascadia’s Careers Page.