Join Dr. Neil Falk, Cascadia’s Associate Medical Officer, for the next round of Diagnosis Training September 15 – December 1, to learn more about the diagnostic criteria for major disorders in various topic areas, review how the disorders are similar and how they differ, review the differential diagnosis of the disorders, and how to discriminate between them to arrive at an accurate diagnosis. Each session will end with an interactive discussion of case examples, followed by an optional Q&A session.
Sessions will be held remotely. Links will be provided to those registered prior to each session. The sessions are stand-alone. You do not need to attend the entire series. This training is open to all and not just clinicians (QMHP, LMP).
- Understand the diagnostic criteria for major disorders
- Learn how to discriminate between diagnoses
- Review the similarities of the diagnoses and how they differ
- Gain comfort in diagnosis through the use of case studies
- Sessions will be held remotely. Links will be provided to those registered prior to each session.
Continuing Education:We will be offering CEs for “Diagnosis Training Series” in the amount of 2.5 hours. Cascadia BHC has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6066. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identifiable. Cascadia BHC is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
Community members can register through Eventbrite (cost: $50/session – includes a certificate for Continuing Education hours).